Monday, March 4, 2024

OMG What day is it?

 I've been slipping in and out of this fugue state for a couple of weeks now.  Got up this morning and fouht like hell to stay up and write.  

Well that didn't work because I notice it is now 2 days later.  So for any and all that still with me, I try to update you.  Apparently my gut has lost it's marbles.  This morning it was so painful, the dr orderded a xray to see if we could see anytthing..  We scurried down, took, the test was back by 11ish.  

Resuts:  "Nothing to see here boys"  WT????!!!!

Dr's office called and we went through the pill regimen again.  What do you mean you're not taking your oxy?  But I don't like pain meds.  But they are here to help.  I'm beginning to believe that I migth've been a bit stubborn,  Because when I do take it everything calms down.  Hopefully this will help. It has to be oxy because nothing plays with the liver as well.

Tomorrow morning we go in chemo and baby comes home for a few days.  Please no company just yet. 

Ok fingers crossed we turn some sort of corner soon.

Love you all. Take careof each other -s


7 comments:

  1. It is sooo great to hear from you. Sorry that you’ve been in sooo much pain …. Hopefully it will settle down as you take the oxy …. I know, it sucks but now you know you HAVE to.
    Praying that the chemo visit is uneventful and your gut settles down! “Yes, Annelle, I do pray”! Hugs ❤️ from both us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear from you, very sad to hear that it is so shitty!! Thanks for the effort it took to let us all know what's going on. Take the drugs, but take colace, senna etc... too, added gut pain/constipation is NOT something you need right now. Love & healing juju surrounds you. It doesn't take the pain away, but hopefully at times you feel it flowing to you. If you talk enough oxi you can actually see it! 😄❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love & healing thoughts, and best wishes for tomorrow. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well with chemo tomorrow morning and at least a bit more frequent oxy doses. We're all there with you in spirit, and thank you much for today's update. ♥️🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear, what, stubborn?! For gawds sake, take the oxy. I'm reading, and thinking of you all the time. I'll email you, I know you're wanting news of the other thing going on now! 🍷 👵👵
    💜 Sue Sal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope chemo went well today - thinking of you and sending love and hugs. If you feel less pain with the Oxy...PLEASE take it! Corinne and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get it. Nobody wants to take oxy since it has a bad rap. But I am glad you gave in and are going for it. I hope the chemo happened and went well today. Thinking of you all the time.

    ReplyDelete