Thursday, March 7, 2024

Best Morning in a Long Time

 I woke up feeling that I am on the way to being me and I just had to share.  I slept through the night - getting up only like a normal person to pee. Things are still not right in the gut but the heavy pressure is gone it feels  like it might be gettin around.  Not sure if taking the pain pills help but I am notchanging anything now seems it to be getting better.  And now or a full drumroll....I finished breakfast- small bowl of Cheerios and juice Most I've eaten in a while.  

I did forget to say yesterday, we go to the clinic at 11am to unplug baby a get fluids.Maybe I'll get the suite? Hope to be home by 2 but who knows, Not sure if they are taking blood today or not.  I'll try to write later and update you,

I got through some email stuff yesterday as well.  My good friend in Switzerland - another old buddy who started out in Public School in Flushing, NY -- reminded me how good music can be at a time like this and has sent a few small lists.  Very appreciated.  And then there is my "joke a day or every other day" friend.  They're mostly videos and I can get most of them.  It's great because I can watch them at will.  So when I feel like a laugh hit, I have my own channel. Again very appreciated.  A while back a friend gave some handcrafted paper flowers - which she made- in a vase. Since I can't have flowers, she hit the nail on the head and I enjoy them everyday.  

Looks like another cloudy, raw and rainy day.  It would be nice to see the sun one of these days  

Keep the juju coming,  Love you all.  Take care of each other -s



4 comments:

  1. That is so good to hear that you slept AND ate AND started the day feeling so much better! Sending you love and good vibes from all of us! xoxo Deidre & crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so happy you had a good night, are eating and are feeling better!! When Susan's happy, we're all happy!! ❤️❤️
    And all good juju coming your way, girl!
    Rozzy 😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy to hear you are feeling good today, sending you a continuous flow of juju and love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you seem to be doing better, Susan. Sending you warm thoughts…

    ReplyDelete