Friday, March 15, 2024

New Blood

Hey there!  Hoping to get this out before the oxy takes over.  Wed went to clinic for a blood transfusion to boost my energy - so far no luck but might be stronger tomorrow. Jennifer came by so that Geoff could take a bike ride.  He was very happy. So if anyone wants to come Tues at around 10:30 let me know. Lisa I think you mentioned you'd like to come by is this time good for you?

There really is not much else. Thank you for all the cards.  Keep that juju coming. Bilirubin test on Tues.

Here come the oxy here come the oxy -- fading fast,

Love to you all.  Take care of each other -s


4 comments:

  1. Always thinking of you and G. Luck, love, prayers, Paula n J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, you are braver than you know🥰keep up the spirit, love Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sue, Sorry I cannot help this Tuesday. I can do it next week though. Let me know. Much Love.

    ReplyDelete