Saturday, February 24, 2024

Some Good News

 I'll cut right to the chase and give you the latest test results:

Prior to chemo- 8.8  After 2 days with chemo - 5.5!!  The ward went bananas.

 After chemo, we schlepped down to St. Luke's for another CT Scan.  Didn't get out of there until 5:00. Another very long day.

I still haven't talked with anyone about the scan.  I wasn't dazzled with what I read but what do I know. There was talk on Thursday that the bag may go back.  So that's the not so good news.  We'll see what happens today.  Everyday is like an entire chapter of life.

Pete & Sue came on Thursday and hungout until Friday morning.  We had a wonderful time with them.  Sue made some delicious vegan pad thai for dinner.  I think they might be back in March.  

My friend Suzie K and her daugher are bringing lunch today.  They recently were in Aftrica so there will be pictures and stories.

Next week is still very fluid depending on this bag thing.  But I am proceeding as planned.  Wednesday I'm going into clinic for blood work, doc consult, and IV fluids.  Paula said she'll sit with me during the IV which takes about and hour and a half and give Geoff a break.

That's all I've got for right now.  I'll keep you posted as soon as I know more.  I've really got my fingers crossed that since the number went down so much, he may wait and see what happens before reinstalling the bag. 🤞🤞

Love you all.  Talk caer of each other -s



1 comment:

  1. Fingers and toes and everything crossed!!! Corinne and Jim

    ReplyDelete