Sunday, February 4, 2024

Let the Sun Shine!!

 Woke up to a beautiful sunrise this morming.  Is this my good omen?  First, I'd like to say many thanks to Geoff to help keeping you all up to date.  I think I feel a bit better this morning.  It'll all come down to what the numbers have to say.

As Geoff said, Deidre and Danny and the kids come down in the afternoon.  Quite honesly, I did not think I had the strength or was up all those people.   But I was so happy they came.  Just like whenever anyone else shows up - partially because of this blog,we get to move past the the gloom and doom and talk about life And that is what I am trying to figure out now. As for getting the othe other side, I've talk to a great deal of our Christian family and friends and I just can't get that all. Not me.  I spoke to the Rabbi here, lovely guy that has biked with Geoff-- what are the odds?  Anyway with the Rabbi, I know I'll got out laughing.  But it is the living in between.  How do you do that?  How do you handle coming in for a day surgery and wind up being here for 2 weeks. Finding infections and deseases I never even heard of.  I am trying hard to pull a ray of hope to hole on to but I must say it is getting tougher.  So please send me what you got to push through this sludge.

I can't say enough how gratful I am to you all.  I may not call or write sometimes but please know I just feel you embraces and love.  And no way in hell, could I get through this without Geoff. I know this isn't easy for him.  But he comes and sits here every day, reading, doing crosswords with me, or just watching me sleep.   So grateful.

So today's mission is to see those bilirubin numbers go down so that I may be accepted for treatment,

I think that is all for today.  Go and enjoy the sun.

Love you all.  Take care of each other

s

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of both of you each day. Fingers crossed for the #'s to go down. Much LOVE

    ReplyDelete