Below is our itinerary up until we leave Dublin to tour. After that we have a rough idea of where we are headed but we are free of any reservations, so where we land is anybody's guess.
- 9/7 Depart Logan 6pm Aer Lingus flight 136 to Naples through Dublin
- 9/8-10 Hotel Royal Continental, Naples, It
- 9/10-17 Bike/Sail the Amalfi Coast and the Islands
- 9/17-19 Hotel Partenope Relais, Naples, It
- 9/19 Depart Naples 12:25pm Aer Lingus flight 451 to Dublin
- 9/19-21 Grafton House B&B, Dublin, Ireland
- 9/21 Pick up rental car & tour south
- 9/28 Depart Shannon 11:40am Aer Lingus Flight 135
- 9/28 Arrive Logan 1:30pm
As far as communication is concerned, we know we have internet at the hotels. However, we are not so sure about the ship. In that event, I won't be able to post anything until we are back in Naples.
Until next time....